Being a well traveled man who grew up in the home of CHIPS!! not fries the good old U.K I have tried chips in every country where they are made,Now the British diet is ba<x>sed on the fried potato chip and we have them every day,they built an empire and won 2 world wars and 1 world cup, it has been shown that the breast milk of the British mother has a salt and vinegar flavor to get us Brits used to eating them in the most digestible form, we have them for breakfast.dinner and tea and we even wake up in the night to get some extra chips munching in,the motto of the British Royal family was changed they came here from Germany, it used to be " A DAY WITHOUT KRUT IS A DAY WITH OUT LIGHT", the Krut was changed to CHIPS this was done at the time of ww1 the same time they got shot of the German name.<br />
The NHS has developed a new chip that can be given to sick people directly into the blood stream it has been found to cure every thing from cancer to AIDS

Best Answer

I like fries soaked in vinegar. I know, weird eh?

Best Answer

there is no such thing as French fries...there called FREEDOM FRIES

Best Answer

I love fries dipped in a Frosty!<br />
Oh man....I want fries now..........

Best Answer

Nice suspense. YES! It tastes so good... Maybe I should go to Wendy's later today..

Best Answer

I want french fries so badly. Can you pick some up for me?

Best Answer

I'll try sending you some virtual copies.

Best Answer

Ok thank you.

Best Answer

Your welcome.

Best Answer

You mean chips?

Best Answer