KatarinaVonSweet KatarinaVonSweet 36-40, F 11 Answers Mar 27, 2012

Yes! It kind of mesmerizes and allows you to day dream!

Best Answer

and who are we dreaming about......?? *SIGH

Best Answer

Well, my husband of course! lol

Best Answer

OMG!! YES!! Especially if the marijuana I just smoked was really that good!!! lol I'd actually look for repeated patterns in the colors or through the lil' window!! lol! & ROFL!! & LMAO!!!

Best Answer

ha ha naughty greg!

Best Answer

When I was a kid, watching the front loaders was almost hypnotic. Now, I prefer to read or do crossword puzzles or get some other housekeeping job done while my wash is in the machine.

Best Answer

we know how to live eh? xxx

Best Answer

Sure do. Who needs all those extreme sports? We got laundry and crossword puzzles.

Best Answer

Washer? Dryers. All those clothes flitting around, intermingling with each other, tumbling, and co-mingling. That's the ticket!

Best Answer

Exactly my friend, who needs ****....!

Best Answer

I thought that I was the only one!

Best Answer

I've even got the perfect spot on the loo to watch :)

Best Answer

lol! I love the washers where the door is on the front so that way you can see it. It's fun....

Best Answer

I was kind of obsessed with machines when i was a kid. I was a gearhead. Perhaps fortunately, I never got the chance to tear apart the washing machine when it was broken. My mom didn't even let me in the room when she had the repairman come by. She knew nothing good would come of me witnessing the process. <_< I still like to watch it sometimes and think about how it works.

Best Answer

wow... what did you end up becoming?

Best Answer

Hah! I wiork as a welder and metal fabricator now. Go figure. 8-)

Best Answer

We dont have washing machines in England

Best Answer

i've got a twin tub - surely that counts. I keep it in the gatehouse of my castle (near the moat for water) :p

Best Answer

You must have bought that from America

Best Answer

China - silly billy!
Ha ha

Best Answer

can I come &amp; play with it

Best Answer

Bought them so THEY could do the work. Why watch?<br />
Nice avatar though. Kick-***!

Best Answer

Indeed our grandmothers would have spent hours doing it by hand, with dolly tubs, dolly pegs, possers and mangles. Oh and carbolic soap. And thank you - I love Kick *** xxx

Best Answer

the front-loading ones

Best Answer

I always thought women preferred sitting on them rather than watching them. ;)

Best Answer