never heard of them

Best Answer

5 seconds of summer?

Best Answer

ew :x no!

Best Answer

So your in your 40s-50s and you spend time hating on successful artists because you're jealous of them... Grow up and stop wasting time hating on people because their more successful than you

Best Answer

they're junk. i don't hate them, i pity them. they're a useless POS, not 5 SOS.
and taste is not debatable =) you like it, i don't. who cares?

Best Answer

A bunch of other teenage girls that have never listened to half-decent music?

Best Answer

Excuse me!?

Best Answer

5SOS is terrible, in my opinion. But of course there are gonna be teenage girls getting all hormonal over them. It's an opinion, no need to be so surprised. Welcome to the internet.

Best Answer

Ok I respect your opinion however if you don't like them then why do you need to comment on this?

Best Answer

Because this is an open forum, and not a 5SOS fan-only forum. Problem?

Best Answer

Yes there is a problem, I'm aware this isn't just a 5sos fan page but if you don't like them or their music then you don't need to bring others down by hating

Best Answer

Stating an opinion isn't hating. Hating goes like this: "ugh, you're so pathetic for liking 5SOS, they suck so bad, I wish they would just go and die since they're good for nothing but making my ears bleed".

Best Answer