Yes! It means we can go outside without dying of heat! Happens here around mid-October. :(

Best Answer

Yes the season is soothing.. the hot summer brings on alot of wild behavior, fall calms it down.

Best Answer

Yes, I do.<br />
Love the leaves turning and the sudden coolness. The smells and the breeze. <br />
But its sad because it doesn't last long enough.

Best Answer

Autumn has always been my favourite time of year. When I'm in a more northerly climate, I love the changing colours of the leaves and going for a drive to see the myriad colours burst like a red/green/golden prism when the sun shines on them. The crisp, cool mornings and the long, lazy days of Indian summer. That special tang in the air. I'd say this is what I miss the most from my native country.

Best Answer

I hate it. Everything starts dying and gets all dreary. I don't understand the appeal of biological decay.

Best Answer

I love Autumn! It's the best season( in my opinion) its a very calm season!

Best Answer

Not really. It means the oncoming season of cloudy skies and rain. And that does not go well with depression.

Best Answer