BlessedNotStressed BlessedNotStressed 13-15, F 20 Answers Feb 14 in Parenting & Family

Yes we stopped talking after he cheated on my mom, I wish we could have the same relationship we used to but I can't seem to get passed his mistake.

Best Answer

my mom was kind of in the same situation. my dad just... let me say.. was a bad decision maker

Best Answer

My dad just blamed my mom about everything so I think that's why I can't get over it! Because it was his mistake he can't own up to.

Best Answer

I just don't know how to talk to him
he ran away to Argentina so it almost feels as if he is... gone. dead. it's maddening

Best Answer

yeah he lives really far away and I never see him.. I wish I could have the guts to talk to him but... I guess I'm not ready, I mean he left me and my mom

Best Answer

Well I am sorry you miss you dad but it seem you will have to make the first move. And can take is slowly by writing . What done in the past is in the past I am not try to minimize what he did but whats done is done if you keep on holding it against him then you will never see him and you will miss out. There are three sides to every story your dad's side your mom's side and some where in there the truth. What you have been told over the years is from your mom's side and you probably saw some of it to. It done . move on yes I know it's easier said then done . But you have to try.

Best Answer

thanks

Best Answer

No problem

Best Answer

Yes, I do.

Best Answer

No, if I miss him ill walk down the hallway to my parents room

Best Answer

i would if i knew he missed me.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

mine just lives 3 miles away

Best Answer

mine just lives 3 miles away

Best Answer

Sometimes. I miss his solidness. He's been gone a year.

Best Answer

No not me

Best Answer

my dad abandoned me before i could speak or even walk yet alone remember, nope i don't miss that motherF*-*-*-*-*.

Best Answer

no... i see him twice a year and i guess thats enough

Best Answer

No, I wish he was dead. He needs to fall down or roll over and die.

Best Answer

I don't. Life is easier to live this way. Long distance works.

Best Answer

****** hate that ****

Best Answer

I miss my granddad.

Best Answer