placeiveneverbeen placeiveneverbeen 18-21 22 Answers May 24, 2012

I think everyone should believe in something cuz if you don't you might just fall for anything...

Best Answer

I also don't believe in Crustless bread, Dan Brown, Mermaids, and double rainbows.

Best Answer

I personally literally believe in nothing I mean absolutely nothing at all science aliens supernatural paranormal gods goddesses any sort of religion philosophy hope faith not believing in anything the list goes on I just dont see life like a normal human being I dont believe in giving a **** just take the cards that are dealt to you and get on with this miserable excuse we call existence. Even if there were such a thing as god or aliens that is not how I would perceive it people need to remember we human beings gave the labels to everything we observe "god" and "aliens" or "ghosts" we gave out those titles and labels I personally hate atheists because well to be blunt there such try hard douche bags same goes for christians I really could give a **** whether you do or dont believe and I dont want to support either of your down syndrome causes you nit wits. To Quote (Mac) Ronald MacDonald "SCIENCE IS A LIAR......Sometimes" Everything that applies to religion applies to science as well I cant believe in anything that was created by humans because #1 the majority of all theories get dis proven on a average time span of 40 years or so maybe a bit more at least in the last 2 centuries #2 taking a scientists word is like taking a priests how do I know a group of men like christ followers didnt huddle around and say "hehehehe were gonna stick it to these christians and start a new following ba<x>sed around OUR OWN THEORIES WE CAME UP WITH OUT OF THE BLUE" to quote Mac again "so you have gone through the numbers the figures the data yourself" "so you havent?" "so you have not gone through these numbers that these random men have handed out so you have to take yeesh dare I say it......a leap of faith"<br />
remember both sides are equally hypocritical and constantly contradicting themselves giving a **** about the world has only recently become a priority

Best Answer

I like to beleive in resurrection. Not from a religious point of view but more of a logical one. Wouldn't it be kinda like ''waisting'' a soul if it only got to live one life? Like a recycled plastic bottle. Besides, there is so much to see and live that doubt you can do it in one lifetime...

Best Answer

I can't say anything at all to all this, because I am just as honestly agnostic....but agnosticism doesnt mean there isnt anything one can believe in...it simply says that I don't know right now....I'm open...but having said that, it does amaze me...truly...that we are aware beings....we can actually ponder and discuss these things. That is profound. It is important enough, that we are curious, in that it leaves forever any possibility and a point of reference.

Best Answer

I don't believe in the supernatural either, nor fanciful claims without proof. But that is very very different from believing in nothing. I believe in the laws of science. I believe in reality and nature. I believe in my morals and principles. And I'm willing to wager that you do too. Because we don't take things on faith does not mean we don't have principles, values, etc. You're just as morally sound as someone who does believe in unsubstantiated claims, and in fact I would argue more so.

Best Answer

Of course you are talking about someone raised in a developed nurtured manner. What about someone born in an uncultured society that has never see another human being.. say raised by wolfs, monkeys or single cell amoebas. Everything has an order and design that which is way more developed than our own comprehension. Is that God, Nature or just the way things are?

Best Answer

Whether you have knowledge of science or not makes no difference to the validity of the claim. You may not know the intricacies of the laws that define gravity, but they are still defining the forces affecting you. Just because someone may be ignorant of the fact that Earth revolves around the sun does not mean that for that person Ra is really racing his chariot across the sky.

Best Answer

Well said.

Best Answer

Personally, I believe in anything that's not real.

Best Answer

Yes I belve i GOD because there was a beginning (there mist be a primal cause and is self existent its the only logical solution). I won't get long winded hear, please read this book, GOD and The Astronomers by Robert Jastrow. Its short and probably at every library.

Best Answer

Cosmologists, physicists, and the vast majority of scientists (the people who know what they're talking about) disagree with you about God being a logical solution, much less the only one. Do you have research and evidence to base that on? Calculations and such? Because that's easily enough to win you a Nobel Prize. It would be the most important discovery in the history of mankind.
These are not new ideas. They have been debunked thoroughly and easily. I can point you to some great resources that will clear all this up for you.

Best Answer

Message me if you're interested. I can send you some links. I'd be more than happy to, in fact.

Best Answer

sometimes i think i don't believe in anything. but, i'm not really sure. would we know if we didn't believe in anything? there's an old ex<x>pression, 'seeing is believing' and i think that it is in some way literally true, what you see is the measure of what you actually believe to be true. but i don't believe that anymore, it was just an operating theory at one point in the evolution of my consciousness. not sure exactly where it's at now.

Best Answer

The power of suggestion is indeed a force to be reckoned with, which is why so many people still believe in such nonsense in this "enlightened age." If it can't be proven with concrete evidence, I don't believe in it. What's the point?

Best Answer

then you believe in not believing in anything? xD I believe everything is ****** up no matter what.

Best Answer

What U believe will be clear to U in coming days. Happy to see an exception of blind followers.<br />
Don't say U don't believe...U believe in not believing those. Those may be inspiration to someone but your inspiration would be different.

Best Answer

How does "aliens" make that list? (History Channel? lol.)

Best Answer

No one has seen any of those things that's why.

Best Answer

diddo!

Best Answer

then you belong on mars where theirs nothing no trees no water and sooooooooooooooooo on to many ooos here all the miracles you are just blind

Best Answer

yep...

Best Answer