Just the contrary, many young people drink just to get drunk, I only drink for the taste.

Best Answer

no. alcohol burns my throat. such a bad feeling. And why would you drown yourself in it just because of problems? They won't go away just like that, you're just trying to run away from it for like a couple of hours. But when you get sober, it'll be hell again. Why don't you just think of a solution for your problem WHILE YOU'RE SOBER and just forget about alcohol? It'll be more helpful, ba<x>sed on experience.

Best Answer

Holy cow! I don't want to drown myself in it. I'm not expecting it to fix anything at all. It's just something I'd like to be able to do on certain nights before I go to bed.

Best Answer

If I could get smashed and wake up the next morning without any effects, I would.

Best Answer

I had my first drink at eight years old, started regularly drinking at 14 and properly 'let go' about six years ago. I don't recommend it.

Best Answer

Watch what you wish for

Best Answer

Yeah I know. I don't want to get trashed. I just want to be able to enjoy several beers at home sometimes. Enough to get at least buzzed. I've been there before and i just like that feeling of not having to think too much about things.

Best Answer

Try to find another way- I'm not preaching- just sharing- you cannot predict which beer is going to feel like your best friend

Best Answer

Or which beer will make you feel up your best friend =(

Best Answer

*just to clarify, yes, she was female*

Best Answer

Every alcoholic had that one libation too many

Best Answer

try ginger beer

Best Answer