mamdo2 mamdo2 36-40, F 20 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, I hate it when it rings. I think it's because it's hardly ever anyone I want to speak to.

Best Answer

After a certain time at night it can only be bad news.......... other than that what the heck its ringing anyway !

Best Answer

yeah i do that haha

Best Answer

Developing one with the increasing number of irritating 'commercial' calls.....

Best Answer

Don't have a house-phone here, only a cell/mobile, the number of which is known only to family, close friends, & my bank! :-)

Best Answer

I worked 20 years for the phone company, 8 of which was in a business office, dealing with small business customers.You were almost never without a call. I don't mind answering my cell, but my house phone is never answered by me.

Best Answer

I hate the phone.

Best Answer

Not as much as bible bashers that come knocking.

Best Answer

If I don't know who it is I just don't answer.

Best Answer

no i dont either :)

Best Answer

I Want To Play A Game

Best Answer

i dont have a phobia... more like im lazy about picking up the phone cuz i know its never for me, whoever calls me will call me to my celphone, so if somebody calls my house i just let it ring...

Best Answer

yea coz its usually my mother ,and she is a J Witness.

Best Answer

Only the bat phone

Best Answer

No really but when i get a phone from an unknown number, or a missed call from an unknown number, even a text from one i don't recognize, it weirds me out, i don't rest until i know who it is

Best Answer

major. calls and txts can go days without returns

Best Answer