hahaha, i live in Australia and know nothing off them, its amazing how much passes in this country with out people knowing.

Best Answer

gee where have you been?

Best Answer

i dont watch tv :( i think i heard the words pokie reform used on the radio one day but honestly did not pay attention. I play the pokies once every uhmm 2 years or so,

Best Answer

I second that,not exactly a minor story with the fortunes of our minority government potentially at stake.

Best Answer

would like to have chosen yours as the best answer but for some reason yours does not come up with that only reply delete or flag?

Best Answer

scrapped. julia foresaw her demise in the polls

Best Answer

Yes,the marginal seats in our state were the main concern.

Best Answer

I agree but the politics of it all seem to have taken over the real issue / problem gamblers, and future problem gamblers. Pubs and clubs rely on the money that problem gamblers spend.

Best Answer

life long labor supporter. very embarresed latley. bring back pauline, can't be any worse

Best Answer

sporting clubs rely on patrons gambling and drinking... clubs need the pokies or they'd be ghost towns.. problem gamblers should not be allowed to ruin everyones fun ,, and lead to the death of sport in Oz

Best Answer

Sport should be about sport not about gambling. As for problem gamblers spoiling everyones fun, how do you work that out? These machines are designed to be addictive and it is the future generations I am concerned about. Without problem gamblers and the money they pour into these pubs and clubs do you really think that your five or ten dollars once or twice a year would keep them in business. NO.

Best Answer

i can limit myself to 10$ every blue moon. why should everyone else suffer for idiots who waste money... sport isn't government funded. quiet frankly. i'd rather see sport contuinue, not get one step closer to wowser utopia . where we all spend our spare time staring at a white painted wall knitting scarves...

Best Answer