hadyourchance hadyourchance 31-35, F 22 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in Community

This question makes me snarl because the only daily paper here did what it did. And then some. The rat-bassets!

Best Answer

no, stopped buying newspapers long time ago.<br />
I get the news either from TV or internet.

Best Answer

I do enjoy the local fluff they print the happy little cats rescued from trees and the problems with whether to redistrict farm land and the local high school hopes crushed by a football lose<br />
it helps me feel tied to the community more but for news I do not rely on it for more than my horoscope and that is just for fun anyway

Best Answer

The university delivers their paper to my apartment complex for free, but I just read it online.

Best Answer

Yes, Everyday...... Not for news. For ads :-p

Best Answer

Me.....everyday. I prefer reading the local paper before reading internet news....<br />
It also has the local obituaries......Important in a small town . Can clip them out, esp. of loved ones....I keep them in a special box of memories ...<br />
I know, too much info.....lol

Best Answer

Exactly. Me too.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer.

Best Answer

yes, i do.

Best Answer

yes read it everyday .. I consider online more of world news and things where the paper news local stuff and other things that online doesnt have in our area. I will miss it if it ever away. I cant imagine a newspaper being gone. Heck the are good for more then reading, they are for packing and sooo much else too.

Best Answer

Very true

Best Answer

Stopped years ago. The price is outrageous anyway.

Best Answer

I only buy the Sunday paper each week, mostly for the coupons.

Best Answer

never have, but my pop goes to shop everyday at 7am and buys it

Best Answer

I live in a community of roughly 12,000 people and I know that they do. I deliver newspapers on the side. We ship them across the nation as well (WI to FL, for example) for tourists who get a kick out of our extremely non-violent newspaper.

Best Answer

yes i do.

Best Answer

I love reading the paper with my breakfast.

Best Answer

yes..i would not prefer electronic media for reading news, coz, i get diverted very easily and moreover, i want to contribute in preserving this powerful media of communication.

Best Answer

no, haven't in a while, i do still enjoy reading the newspaper though

Best Answer

No, we stopped that years ago. <br />
We do have several neighbors who continue to have the paper delivered .. but it's a small percentage.

Best Answer