Like being christened Tom rather than Thomas, or Jack rather than John? Surely Thomas can go by 'Tom' if he likes, by christening him 'Tom' you just cut down his options, if he gets on the honors list he will be 'Sir Tom', the much cooler 'Sir Thomas' is denied to him... Or am I just over thinking this and being a stuffy old fart?
donkeykong1979 donkeykong1979 31-35, M 7 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Fatherhood

Yeah. It may be cute when they're little(not to me), but when they're older it's weird.

Best Answer

Yes, when we were picking a name for our son, we always kept in mind 'He will have this name for up to 100 years, and 80 of those will be as an adult...'

Best Answer

I think those innocent moments will not be an issue 18 years later when they are called potheads, alcoholics, and losers lol, by the way where is the money from my Christine I need a new water pipe it is my money give it to me

Best Answer

I recall a baby being named Hashtag! Now that be in the moment cute, but seriously!

Best Answer

The latter

Best Answer