you feel sorry for her? hahaha... really??? really???<br />
come again?

Best Answer

I'm sorry dude, I know it's hard to believe that someone could one up Kim but just force yourself to watch ten min. of that show and you'll for sure have to agree. He is DUUUUm

Best Answer

she chose to be with the dumb @ss so I do not feel sorry for her.. she made a huge @ss amount of money on a fraud of a wedding.. so no way should she receive sympathy for choosing to be with this loser.

Best Answer

Ok, I'm with ya on the sympathy thing. It makes me sick to think of how much good could come from that much money pissed away on those two. I was just set back by how clueless this guy was and how anyone could care about anything less than Kim.

Best Answer

does anyone think kim kardashian is dumber than a wet bag of hammers?

Best Answer

Oh yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's what I'm talking about.

Best Answer

i think she's pretty...but other than that...idk lol

Best Answer

Thank God they didn't breed

Best Answer

who cares.....she's a nobody to me, her mom married into money and then she got famous off her ***...way to go for her nows she's even got more cash, i still have yet to figure out how that show is even on t.v. and how it can be considered entertainment

Best Answer

i agree, i'd love to be her guy, she is smokin hot and who cares if she has no brain, this guy was so close to having the k and blew it, her booty is tight! he is a butt head, but he will get some white chick with no brain to put on his arm, the idiot's allways come out smelling like a rose.,

Best Answer

"Dummer" indeed. Oh the irony . :-)

Best Answer

they are both dumb.........

Best Answer