phoebe55 phoebe55 46-50, F 20 Answers Oct 28, 2012 in Hobbies

I did hear something about the earthquake, the reactor and the tsunami in Japan that they were "planned" or man made. Whether it is true or not I don't know. But I know the truth about 911, the Bilderberg group, and the Illuminati etc. so I wouldn't be surprised if this were true too to help "them" reduce the world population to the 5 million that they are aiming for.

Best Answer

oh yes I am going to mix up a batch of earthquakes in my ba<x>sement right now.

Best Answer

Yes, they are definitely, the one in Haiti and Japan. Research a secret weapon that the U.S.A hides from the public. Its called "HAARP."

Best Answer

i think that climate change might be affecting the storms. i haven't really considered whether we're doing anything to cause the earthquakes

Best Answer

If you mean some weather machine, no. That's ridiculous. But if you mean they're the effects of human-catalyzed climate change, yeah. Maybe. The scientists, you know... The people who know what they're talking about, overwhelmingly agree man-made climate change is real. So... They know more than some ******* who buys what Breitbart and Faux News is selling.

Best Answer

The Holy Guran and The Holy Bible both mentioned that the signs of the times are these catastrophies and way more.....Who knows...Just do good deeds and pray for GOD, to ensure a bright end for yourself, and all of those who have helped and done good in life :)

Best Answer

I didn't ask this question because I am afraid. I'm ready for the next evolutionary step. Whatever it is. I just think it's interesting how people think so I pose the question.

Best Answer

Check out www.andromedacouncil.com. it gives quite an interesting view of what is happening and what the next evolution will be

Best Answer

oh i know :) But that's my opinion of why these are happening :)
Although i kind of think that HAARP is behind some of them

Best Answer

No more so than all the other "major storms,earthquakes,tsunamis,etc" that have devastated countless places all around the world over the centuries.

Best Answer

Our planet is a dynamic system, effectively alive. Any interference like fracking, pollution on a global scale and altering the water table is going to cause a reaction. I think realization and technology is catching up with just how much we affect our world. I mean the Martians made a mess of theirs. lol

Best Answer

ha lol

Best Answer

Nope, but Gores got some carbon credits he would like to sell you and I have a million dollars I would like to share with you if you could email me your bank account number and a $500 finders fee.

Best Answer

Seems crazy, makes one wonder.

Best Answer

Some of them could be, yes. Look into the effects of fracking and siphoning ground water for starters. The rest would be harder to prove.

Best Answer