I don't know if i'm supposed to type the name of another website here, but anyway kink.com has this ******** site attached to it and there are lots and lots of nice quality movies showing a crowd of twenty or more men manhandling, pushing, and cajoling a lone woman into all the kinds of different positions for extremely rough treatment and while it is of course a paid production, the sex the men are having with the female star is real and it is hardcore, and as to whether she loved it, I'm sure some do, and others (in the adult movie industry) might just tolerate it for the money but don't love it or even like it. They probably wouldn't be in that scene if they hated it. That's the movie business. In real life you might ask did the person find themself being gang banged by planning or invitation, or by chance. I'd think the latter would have more problems. And if I'm being way too crude forgive me, but I think the perfect question to ask the star to determine her potential apptitude for the role of gang bangee is "do you like penis and ***** - a lot?"

Best Answer

Thank you for your response. I agree that there are many facets to this story, but from what I've read from first hand accounts of some **** actresses in more authentic conversation is that by guy 15, they do have internal physical damage. So, I didn't make my observation out of ignorance but from what these women say happened to them. There was a story from an Asian girl, not an actor, but an ordinary office girl. She said that she wanted to go for 40, but a Swedish guy who was well endowed really damaged her already sore vagina and because she was bleeding from that, it was deemed risky to continue. If a woman likes that, it's okay, but physically there have to be limitations. Let's get real.

Best Answer

I guess it depends on how rough the sex is, for sure.

Best Answer

I've never read any gang bang ones, but i think quite a lot of the sexual stories and questions on here are fake.

Best Answer

Thanks for this reply. What was sad was all the men drooling over the stories and going apeshit. Very sad.

Best Answer

It is sad, I can't imagine it and don't want to!! Thanks for best answer :-)

Best Answer