I see how having an untamed jungle is nasty - but I always thought the hairless child look was creepy and weird. Alien-ish, but mostly pedophilic. I don't get it. No, actually I do - people are way creepier than legal and that will never change.
Kasekosmos Kasekosmos 18-21, F 12 Answers Feb 24 in Hobbies

I like a bit of fur.... Bald is kinda weird for an adult....

Best Answer

I read that 80% of students in the USA claim to remove all their pubic hair. I agree with you, keep it neat. Personally I go for short trimmed pubes, smooth shaft and shaved sack.!!!

Best Answer

Idk lol what would women prefer?

Best Answer

Lol I prefer a nicely kept little triangle - but most women don't care - they just want to look "hot" so they would do whatever to their body. Lol Bleached ******** are the new thing.

Best Answer

Oh.......lets go with the triangle then ..sounds classy

Best Answer

God's only mistake was creating pubic hair. All ******* are too pretty to be hidden.

Best Answer

I used to think bald was pedophilic too until I realized it's a bit like men shaving their faces. We don't think they look like little boys when clean shaved. They also wear different styles; mustasche, goatee, etc. Ha!

Best Answer

I think clean shaving men look oddly young as well. But you do have a good point. Still weird to me though.

Best Answer

I used to think so, but now it just seems normal. Doesn't seem different from shaving your underarms, which everyone enjoys :)

Best Answer

Psh **** that. Shaving your armpits is for squares. It's called a shower. Most men don't shave their underarms - why should women? Another stupid thing

Best Answer

Good point. Most of us accept social norms uncritically.

Best Answer

Although - if you are nasty hairy - I do support shaving. I'm not against hygiene or decency - I just don't understand the extremity of hairlessness everywhere.

Best Answer

Personal choice, Just like you said - accepting social norms uncritically - and the obsession with it. I'm pretty comfortable in my own skin, so I've changed in public and such in semi-private areas to go dipping with friends and stuff - and I've gotten comments on my pubic hair. It doesn't bother me that much, but it really irks me when it gets the level where you can't even swim without getting heckled for it. It's how a lot of people are about circumcision and men. Making men feel weird about it who aren't modified. :/

Best Answer

Reminds me of a rex cat. One of the really weird looking ones. Haha

Best Answer

I don't consider myself creepy but i like being completely bald - just feels better :)

Best Answer

I think it's great! I can't stand getting hair in my mouth... :)

Best Answer

Why not in-between, why does it have to be like a 7 year old girl?

Best Answer

Why do you have such a pedophilic mind?

Best Answer

Lol really? You're asking me that? Why don't you ask all the whackos with penis profile pictures messaging young girls unsolicited?

Best Answer

I don't fancy asking *them* anything. When I want to waste time idly, I answer questions on EP. ;)

Best Answer

I like hairless for women but men it doesn't matter as long as its not like you said a jungle.

Best Answer

But why does it have to be hairless? Why not in-between? why does it have to be like a 7 year old girl?

Best Answer

Haha idk hair on the vag looks gross and can cause gross smells. mines hairless and it doesn't resemble a 7 year olds hahah

Best Answer

Haha oh yeah all worn out already? Lol guys pubes smell waaaaay worse (I don't find girls smell bad) and most of them aren't shaving it all off.

Best Answer

Sweaty balls? Psh chicks aint got **** on sweaty balls and we're the ones shaving because of smell retention and ****? Lol

Best Answer

Haha guys can smell just as bad if they dont trim and shower regularly

Best Answer

Haha idk body hair gross's me out i try and keep all my hair confined to my head.

Best Answer

Lol I tried that, I used to even shave my arms. I thought it was gross. And then I realized it was just in my head because of stupid popculture where everyone is shiny and hairless. And then I realized what a big waste of time it was and how it doesn't really make a difference as long as you keep it trimmed and clean - and that I wasn't interested in guys who were that stupidly shallow about hair. Just means they watch too much **** and listen to their friends too much and are too stupid to have their own tastes and opinions.

Best Answer

i just like the feeling of total hairlessness everywhere - just for my own personal preference. I don't really like hair anywhere but each to their own :)

Best Answer

It just feels more comfortable to me.

Best Answer

Different strokes for different folks.

Best Answer