my daughter is only 5 months old but ive learned alot from her. u have to take responsibility for ur own actions. its possible to be happy. i learned to not be selfish. get on birth control if u dont want kids lol. i learned that i actually wanted a kid/family. i learned to love again. those are a few of hundreds of things she has taught me :)

Best Answer

nice one it starts from the moment they are born!

Best Answer

when one of my boys was born i learnt that i had a previous life i recognised my baby and was so overjoyed to be reunited with him

Best Answer

aw thats nice :) i have some deja vu moments like that but i guess i didnt have any kids in a previous life.

Best Answer

I think you re learn some of the simpler joys you forgot along the way

Best Answer

Yeah definitely

Best Answer

my lads recently introduced me to dubstep cant get enough of it now

Best Answer

there very striaght forward i love them.

Best Answer

My child.benchmarks my mistakes and victories. I am reveled in amazement just how.beautiful a childs mind is. PERFECT until We adults morph and jade their personalities with just the slightest nuances. Impacting their lives and how.they perceive the world. I am in amazement also by the truest of brutal honesty.. I LOVE THIS!

Best Answer

Sometime to much.

Best Answer

no u can never learn too much

Best Answer

True.

Best Answer

from my cat.

Best Answer

If I had one, sure.

Best Answer