subsea590 subsea590 36-40, M 9 Answers Dec 19, 2010

My roommate and I each own a remote controlled one. Last weekend we went out Christmas shopping together and both had them in, but we both had the other person's remote. We started off pretty discrete, but by the end of the day, not-so-much. I think some other shoppers may have thought I was having a seizure as my roommate managed to get me off as I was walking across the mall!

Best Answer

I am seriously so jealous that you have a roommate to do that with!

Best Answer

OMG you have to try it if you haven't already! i have a wireless one and try to turn it on in school on the lowest setting so nobody can hear it. let me know if you have any questions about it!

Best Answer

Please share more about your wireless one. I'd like to find a reliable one and have it in when he unwraps the remote as a gift.

Best Answer

such a naughty school girl u r

Best Answer

i would like to try it one day,sounds fun turning yourself on in the public without anyone knowing,kinky.does it work for guys?

Best Answer

Yes, it's fun and sometimes embarrassing. It's also a great way to make a boring day or event more lively especially when two or more people are involved.

Best Answer

I got one for my girlfriend and she loved it! I posted a story on the experience.

Best Answer

I do! I have a wireless vibrator and I put it in my *****. I let my boyfriend hold the remote control. It's super exciting! try it hahahaa you'll love it

Best Answer

I haven't - yet!! I wanna go out in public with a vibrator in and enjoy teh feelign of no one nowing about it!!

I'd also love to wear a butt plug in public - so hot!!

Best Answer