Post
Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 5 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Food

Your Response

Cancel

No, but I've used the burner on the electric range--after it turns red just one touch and the marshmallow goes up in flames and you get a really crisp outside

Best Answer

I must try that.

Best Answer

Don't use my emergency candles for that but do often times roast marshmallows in my wood fireplace, they are so yummy!

Best Answer

I would do that too, if I had a fireplace.

Best Answer

I have never done that.

Best Answer

Super tasty, if you like melted marshmallows.

Best Answer

lol! Ya know, I think I've done that once with a candle. I do remember doing that with the stove burners when I was growing up.

Best Answer

No, they seem to flavor the marshmallows. I light smokes with mine.

Best Answer

The reason I use the emergency candles is because they are unscented, so I have never had that happen. I once tried a scented candle and threw the marshmallow away.

Best Answer

Related Questions