Olafsen Olafsen 46-50, M 5 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Movies & TV

It airs at the same time as some other good one so I miss episodes. It's not that great especially since you can't stop batteries [I hate scientific inaccuracies] and now we know there are pendants the rest of the show will just be about collecting them. Recipe for a video game applied to TV.

Best Answer

For scifi we have to suspend our disbelief but there are basic natural laws that seem to be completely ignored in this show. I think thats my problem. In one episode they were in an train tunnel/complex and suffered full lucid hallucinations from lack of oxygen. WTF? lol. Its quite bizarre. Give me Fringe any day.

Best Answer

Fringe RULES. Walter ******* his pants and doing acid. LOL

Best Answer

One of the best actors doing one of the best characters ever. possibly the most intelligently written and superbly performed series ever aired.

Best Answer

And yes about the battery thing. Why didnt all life stop, we are bio-electrical. lol. At least The Walking Dead is not outside the realms of possibility.

Best Answer

One of my friends is in it, so I watched it for him. Not my thing but cool.

Best Answer

I tried watching the 1st episode thought it was horrible

Best Answer

I thought the trailers were cool. I just never cared enough to actually watch it.

Best Answer