lm17 lm17 18-21, F 22 Answers Feb 22, 2009

Yes. A combination of fluid retention and cramps in my bladder. I'll feel the need to pee even when there's nothing in there!

Best Answer

Yes that is actually how I know I'm going to get my period,I pee constantly and feel like I have a skewer up my urethra and by the end of the day I have my period.

Best Answer

Yes, it's normal....your body retains fluid on your days prior to your period....and then lets it out.

Best Answer

Yes. I think it's the fluid retention.

Best Answer

Yep, its so annoying!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely. Period sex, is also a bit odd and uncomfy. =/

Best Answer

Mine doesn't, actually the opposite, I pee less when I'm in pain and feeling ill.

Best Answer

Definitely the fluid retention. It sucks but it's life.....

Best Answer

yeah all the time......uhm whats a period?

Best Answer

Yep, my weekend drinking periods make me pee a lot...

Best Answer

If you are using a tampon and if it needs to be changed. it's expanded form presses against your bladder...

Best Answer

Yes, it's a mess. And period sex sucks.

Best Answer

yes, it happens to me, except when i actually go to use the bathroom its barely anything, but i still feel as though my bladder isnt empty.

Best Answer

Yess my period does make need to pee. Everytime i sit down for just a couple seconds and stand back up i have the sensation of peeing on myself so i rush to the bathroom and start to urinate along with the menstration blood. i dont know what to do to aviod this and how to deal with it. p.s when this happens it make my bladder feel overly full and weak. :((

Best Answer

Oh thank god im not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i had over reactive bladder<br />
it happens to me before and after my period what about you girls

Best Answer

Yep. It's annoying.

Best Answer

Yes me too honey, good luck with everything!

Best Answer

Yes! I'm glad that someone else feels the same. I thought that I was alone aha. <br />
It's 5:01 am. Usually I wake up at that time but I woke up at about 4:20 am today because I started my period.<br />
I never thought my period would wake me up in the middle of the night.

Best Answer