Yes. A combination of fluid retention and cramps in my bladder. I'll feel the need to pee even when there's nothing in there!

Best Answer

Yes that is actually how I know I'm going to get my period,I pee constantly and feel like I have a skewer up my urethra and by the end of the day I have my period.

Best Answer

Yes, it's normal....your body retains fluid on your days prior to your period....and then lets it out.

Best Answer

Yes. I think it's the fluid retention.

Best Answer

Yep, its so annoying!!!

Best Answer

Absolutely. Period sex, is also a bit odd and uncomfy. =/

Best Answer

Mine doesn't, actually the opposite, I pee less when I'm in pain and feeling ill.

Best Answer

Definitely the fluid retention. It sucks but it's life.....

Best Answer

yeah all the time......uhm whats a period?

Best Answer

Yep, my weekend drinking periods make me pee a lot...

Best Answer

If you are using a tampon and if it needs to be changed. it's expanded form presses against your bladder...

Best Answer

Yes, it's a mess. And period sex sucks.

Best Answer

Yes but only at night. It is SO frustrating!!! When I'm on my period and it's night or when I go bed then a load and I mean a load of pee comes out.at first I thought it was blood but when I went to the bathroom there was no blood and it was wet. I literally SOAKED my pad,trousers and bed sheet!!!! I thought I was going to die😞😣😲😵
Sorry if it's so long

Best Answer

And I'm 12

Best Answer

Sometimes I really wish I was a boy...

Best Answer

yes, it happens to me, except when i actually go to use the bathroom its barely anything, but i still feel as though my bladder isnt empty.

Best Answer

Yess my period does make need to pee. Everytime i sit down for just a couple seconds and stand back up i have the sensation of peeing on myself so i rush to the bathroom and start to urinate along with the menstration blood. i dont know what to do to aviod this and how to deal with it. p.s when this happens it make my bladder feel overly full and weak. :((

Best Answer

Oh thank god im not alone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i had over reactive bladder<br />
it happens to me before and after my period what about you girls

Best Answer

Yes me too honey, good luck with everything!

Best Answer

I have this but I leak pee and sometimes I can't get to the toilet and I pee my pants. It's really embarrassing so I wear bladder leakage pads but it still leaks out and the night before my period I sometimes wet the bed. This has never happened before and it is only my third period.

Best Answer

Yes! I'm glad that someone else feels the same. I thought that I was alone aha. <br />
It's 5:01 am. Usually I wake up at that time but I woke up at about 4:20 am today because I started my period.<br />
I never thought my period would wake me up in the middle of the night.

Best Answer