not overly .. the morons are entraining, and the nice people are nice ... had some very pleasant chats with people

Best Answer

The morons are entertaining, ******* them off is even more fun, but sometimes searching for intelligent life seems like an impossible dream

Best Answer

it's life Jim, just not as we know it!

Best Answer

I have found plenty of perverts on here too lol

Best Answer

Lies and slanders, i feels soo much battahz now ...

Best Answer

same here

Best Answer

I feel lonely a lot. EP whether I like it or not is pretty much my best friend. I come here and write about something and people read it and I feel alright again. Yes there are so many morons everywhere I go in the world and its for this reason that I dont really find it easy to find someone to love. I have been looking though. Its so hard. Im thinking about getting a dog because I think it will help cure my loneliness but what I really need is a good women. Beautiful, sophisticated, affectionate. I think theres a high chance I might die single at this point....33 years old and still not finding a serious relationship.

Best Answer

Not usually .. but I'm male so it's less of a problem for me ..

Best Answer

That's happened a lot of times, yes.

Best Answer

Bummer : /

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

Despite kinda liking the perverts, yes, I do sometimes feel worse when I leave than when I logged on.

Best Answer

Ah! You're an Aussie I see, hello from one Australian to another :) ... I imagine your profile photo would attach a lot of perverts

Best Answer

Hello fellow Aussie! Hmmm, not as many as you would think ... I have a feeling I scare the majority of them off!

Best Answer