laluciole laluciole 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 3 in Community

I don't know your situation so this may not apply but rather than view it as wishing to be detached. Take control and change your life. I don't say this as a stab. I had to change my life in order to continue living. I was really depressed for a while there. It took deliberate, planned steps that took effort to do, but it was well worth it.<br />
Even the act of taking steps will improve your outlook because you are doing something positive for yourself. Sounds silly but its true. Best wishes to you.

Best Answer

If I had any choice in the matter, I wouldn't go anywhere near me.

Best Answer

Oh yeah.. everyday.

Best Answer

I often wish I was someone else, someone that doesn't have depression and is successful in life. Most days I feel like I've accomplished nothing in my life and that no matter how hard i try will always be a loser.

Best Answer

if anyone thinks they are perfect and wonderful 100% of the time, they are narcissistic and delusional.

Best Answer

I've seen people disasociate and it was terrible to see how someone can hurt so badly that they fragment themselves inside.

Best Answer

Yes mostly though when I **** something up really bad.

Best Answer

sadly..... yes

Best Answer