I feel trapped. Amos Lee says in one of his songs that every dollar has a deed and I feel that way. It just feels like the jobs today are not worth the hard work (but you have to eat and there's bills to pay so you tolerate it for survival).
EverettLazell EverettLazell 36-40 10 Answers Mar 31, 2012

Amos Lee is wrong. Also, there are tons of jobs out there. Find something you like and see if there's an occupation opening. Besides, having a job is not the ONLY way to get money. Stop being a socialist and start being a free-thinker. America started losing its roots in Capitalism once people gave up free-thinking for government security.

Best Answer

You are not alone in that feeling. Many feel like the Occupiers, that it is an intentional scheme to destroy the middle class and widen the gap between the haves and the have nots.

Best Answer

Resessions come and go as well as good employment times. It's hard when the economy is not growing but, in time, it will turn around. That's a good thing to remember so that you stash some $ away when times are good because you can count on them getting bad again.

Best Answer

Today I made 120$ working 10-6 sitting on my *** and last night I made 190$ ....I had to show mad cleavage though

Best Answer

Nice. Made about $120 (hourly included, pizza delivery) today for a similar shift, but with more busting my *** than sitting on it.

Best Answer

No. You don't know a damn thing about what work was like in the 70s back to the stone age, do you? Today, even if you are shoveling sh!t, at least you have shoes.

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer