jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 9 Answers Mar 30, 2012

Sure. i'm no Hoss, but I've got more muscle than I did at that age and I'm a lot tougher, too.

I doubt that I could run the same distances. though, or do all the same asanas.

Best Answer

Ok; I'm the OLD guy here , I guess . I believe that Mentally and Emotionally ; I am a million times stronger than I was at 20 .....

Best Answer

Well Im not 50 yet, but Im closer to it than 20, I would say that I am more understanding of others than I was at 20, and I dont think that mine is the only opinion that is correct anymore, my opinion on women has hardened since I was 20, I used to think that there would be women that didnt only want to take from me and would help and love me, I dont think that anymore.

Im probably physically as strong as I was it 20, and I can bench press the same weights, I probably dont have the same endurance anyomre tho, I havent tested that yet, but Im going to do a 225 mile charity bike ride next Feb, so we will see

Best Answer

i'm not sure that i'm stronger, but i'm healthier and in much better shape.

Best Answer

yes much more in the mind ...if it was not for having M.E i would still be strong physically.

Best Answer

I am 68, and I am stronger now than I was in my teens or 20s, and stronger than I was in my 50s. Also healthier.

Best Answer

that is awesome dude! You are an inspiration. What about your joints though...any damage or wear on them keeping you from accelerating in your strength...I am 56 & have a lot of joint pain & arthritis but I am still stronger than I was...but afraid of damaging things further

Best Answer

I have no joint pains at all. I take gloucosamine and chondroitin in a glass of cranberry juice every morning. I am a cleaning lady, and have been for the last 36 years, (34 of those years I've had my own cleaning business) I still go to work 3 1/2 days a week. Running up and down stairs, and bending down and sweeping and mopping under beds. Never any pain at all.

Best Answer

old age and treachery ALWAYS prevails over youth and strength.....

Best Answer

in mind. in mind

Best Answer