How are you feeling?

Best Answer

I have no friends. Seriously, not even one. Not one person that I can speak to. Not one person that wants to know me, know what I think! I feel alone! I feel like if I died I would be that John Doe that no one would claim! And that sounds like the best option!

Best Answer

That depends on how you feel?

Best Answer

I feel like I need to die! I just want one person, one random voice to tell me not to. No one likes me! I don't know why. I have no friends. Like literally I have no friends. I try to make friends... But apparently..I'm not worth being friends with. How many days can a person, can I, go through that not one person talks to you, smiles at you, acknowledges you?

Best Answer

I've been in the same boat for many years now and can now see it's nothing I'm doing wrong it's the wrong people I chose or met and I no longer feel inferior or worthless because of it infact quite the opposite and I now look for people who are worthy and not beneath me:D

Best Answer

I don't feel like I am better than anyone.

Best Answer