Destinyyy Destinyyy 16-17, F 9 Answers Mar 22 in Doing Good

Yeah, 12 year olds DEFINITELY shouldn't be playing this. Tell your parents about how he's behaving, and add a little more to the spice. That's more than enough to show your authority over him.

Best Answer

It's tedious, repetitive, and boring. Also - Little bro? Parenting fail.

Best Answer

That's what I tell my parents everyday.

Best Answer

Its a stupid game, poor history, poor interaction with the world, repetitive playability.

Best Answer

My cute little brother, all a sudden decided to be a gangster after playing this damn game. <br />
He just swore at me and called me *******************************************. I wish I could tie that disk to a rocket and launch it into space.<br />
It's an M rated game.... He's only 12!!!<br />
How do I stop this before it gets abusive? (Already is)

Best Answer

Turn off the console, take the game out, toss it across the room, push him down, stand tall over him then ask him, 'what you gon' do?" as menancingly as possibly and push him back down if he tries to get up.

Best Answer

Bully him? Like the people do in the game? No thanks.
I am not aggressive or pushy in any way, if anything I run at the sight of danger.
Plus he does the fake tear jag, and gets my parents on his side.

Best Answer

He is evil and now apparently corrupt. Damn I can't wait till I can move out!

Best Answer

No, bullying is threatening. I mean skip the threats and show him who is the older one and who calls the shots between you and him.

Perhaps my next question should be why is a 16/17 year old girl getting punked by her 12 year old little brother?

Best Answer

GTA is fun......same here watching little brothers play is always so fun but when you play it's fun.

Best Answer

I meant no fun

Best Answer

Ha..I played that shizz all day today

Best Answer

Maybe.. If I had it :(

Best Answer

Don't get it. It's the most terribly corrupt game I've ever watched. You don't kill people in cold blood or throw them through a meat shredder and say its all good. No harm done?! I don't want people to think that is normal, ever.
I'm going to have nightmares of my damn brother running over children in an Audi now. :P
Not to mention the extreme repetition. Screaming, sirens, guns, swearing, blood... Repeat.

Best Answer

Ugh god.. Does he have it really loud? xD Wtf, you throw people in a meat shredder?! It's slowly gotten worse throughout the years lol

Best Answer

You seem to be displaying an inability to separate fact from fiction. It's a game, not real life. Thank God you are disgusted, rather than excited, but you probably should seek some help if a video game disturbs you so much.

Best Answer

Your parents are forcing you to sit on the couch and watch your little brother play video games?

Best Answer

We live in a small house, the tv and games are in the main living room. I have no where else to sit. Plus my sound cancelling head phones broke. He is also being a complete jerk, just bought him a PS Official head set, and he refuses to listen to it. He also has to have the volume blasted to make it feel more real.
I am so tense, screaming and sirens ever 5mins... I just saw someone get shredded into a million pieces by a plane... Who the hell plays this?!?

Best Answer

a). Kick his ***

b).Go to the mall or something

Who plays it? Millions of boys (and men) around the world. I haven't, but I loved every other GTA, so I'm sure GTA5 would be great. BTW, what's his favorite weapon? I always loved using the flame thrower.

Best Answer

No wonder we have such corrupt societal views. It's from consumer junk like this. There are ways to create fun, good, games. It's just cheaper to make poisoning addictive junk like this.

Best Answer

If you separate reality from fiction, there should be no problem. Wanting to release aggression and KILL is a normal emotion. Better a video game than a school.

Best Answer

Erm. . . so what, you can't possibly get up and walk into a different room?

Best Answer

Not if you live in a small house.

Best Answer