cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 12 Answers Dec 8, 2011

There are serious people and then there are those that take everything too seriously, there's waaaaay too many of those. Come to think of it, the majority of those that take everything too seriously generally don't have a clue what they're being serious about.

Best Answer

Yep.

Best Answer

good o?

Best Answer

Life's to short to be serious.

Best Answer

TO BE HONEST I FIND PEOPLE HAVE UPSIDE DOWN VALUE SYSTEMS ...THEY LAUGH AND MAKE FUN OF THINGS THAT ARE SERIOUS LIKE RAPE, OR MURDER OR MOLESTATION AND YET THEY PUT MORE VALUE ON WHAT BRAND OF BEER THEY DRINK THEN ON THEIR KIDS DIGNITY AT TIMES ... YOU EXPECT KIDS TO NOT SEE THE SERIOUSNESS OF THINGS LIKE THAT AND ADULTS TO BE MORE MATURE BUT ITS OFTEN THE OTHER WAY AROUND AT TIMES... NOT ALWAYS BUT SOME LITTLE KIDS HAVE MORE MATURITY AND GENUINENESS THAN SOME ADULTS. LIKE MY RELATIVES HAVE NEVER KNOWN HOW TO CARE ABOUT ME OR TAKE SERIOUSLY ANYTHING I SAY AT ALL... TO THEM ITS FUNNY I WAS MOLESTED FOR 10 YEARS BY A OLD DRUNK OF 70 WHEN I WAS 5.. AND RAPED WHEN TO ME THAT IS NOT SOMETHING TO PASS OF AS IRRELEVANT... ITS A SERIOUS CRIME! PEOPLE SUFFER A LIFE TIME! AND FAMILY SHOULD CARE! and when they don't get rid of them I say!!!

Best Answer

No, just one: me, but I'm working on it.<br />
The rest can behave as they choose.

Best Answer

yes and to many devious...<br />
laughing is much better and healther option seriously !!!

Best Answer

I love to Laugh in a great way. : )

Best Answer