I used to have terrible dreams and was afraid to sleep, stil am kind of. Then I began exercising, you see if the mind is too tired from exhaustion it will turn off your other functions when you're in resting recovery. I dont know if this will work for you, but it worked for me. Other than this option I dont think there really is a way to stop bad dreams or dreams from coming at all.

Best Answer

Thanks, I will try to do it.

Best Answer

just try not to stress yourself ...........its the of stressful day

Best Answer

My present days are not stressful but my family disowned me after I got married to the person I loved 1 year back. Around 2 years of stress and struggle was involved after which I finally got married. There used to be quarrels, allegations, abuses and so on during that time. I still dream of these things. I try not to think but it comes back in dreams...

Best Answer

your present days are not stressful but it happens because of lack of mental peace.....try meditation,evening walk and dancing can also help:)

Best Answer