Don't you think it's a bit pervy? And also a breach of human rights? I mean schools ams most public venues make you sign a disclaimer before taking vids/pics. Yet anyone can video someone driving? Gives me the willys :O
TheCoitalQueen TheCoitalQueen 31-35, F 3 Answers Aug 21 in Community

i hear that they are popular in russia but it is because of the high rate of people trying to gain false insurance claims from "accidents" that they have with you

Best Answer

Yes, this is a growing issue in Russia, and my husband and I, though in the US, are increasingly concerned about the idiot drivers around us doing something stupid or intentionally that could be "faulted" to us. If you've seen rush-hour video of someone backing up in traffic, bumping the guy behind him on purpose, getting out and saying "we can do this without the cops or insurance if you give me $500 cash right now" then yeah, i'd say they're a good thing.

Legally in the US, you can film just about any public place without signing anything as long as you aren't targeting strangers' faces.

Best Answer

Public areas are public areas. You should assume that someone is recording you anytime you step off your property.

Best Answer

What's the point in having people sign disclaimers then !

Best Answer

It makes people feel like they're doing something to protect the children. It's a placebo.

Best Answer

Life is a farce?

Best Answer

Lol nice

Best Answer

If the reality of people opting to put band aids on problems instead of solving them bothers you, it's hardly my problem. The simple fact is the US government records your and your child's phone calls, text messages, and anything transmitted online. If it bothers you that some people have cameras on the dashboards, you're in for a heart attack when you take the time to investigate how this modern world works.

Best Answer

Who's a pedo!! Me or him?!!! :O

Best Answer

I'm in the uk I don't have to worry about that

Best Answer

London is the most recorded city in the world with hundreds of thousands of CCTV cameras inside and outside public buildings. The US government records the phone calls in the UK too. These are major news stories.

Best Answer

I don't live min London. I live in a very remote area of scotland

Best Answer

Cancer in any part of the body is a cause for concern.

Best Answer

That doesn't correspond to the original question?

Best Answer

If one is somewhere where anyone else could be and see you without otherwise causing concern or suspicion, there is no reason they should not be allowed to record there as well.

Best Answer

What's that got to do with cancer?

Best Answer

I am comparing the government spying on its citizens in only a small part of a country to a cancer growing in only a small part of the body.

Best Answer

I doubt they would spy on me where I am lol.. Live up a farm track with limited accessibility and have a raging bull guarding our property

Best Answer