I've only had one and it was torture. I felt like a cork in a bottle and it seemed to take forever. I felt tense the entire time and was so glad when it was over. The thoughts of having an itch that you can't reach and what if I sneeze, etc... maddening!

Best Answer

This will be my third and i have been scolded twice now for not being still enough. This one will be my entire spine....2 friggin hours.

Best Answer

Yes. Head only isnt too bad as its pretty quick but fully body took a long time. Tried so hard to keep still but moved my arm ever so slightly at the wrong moment so they had to do a big section again which meant I was stuck there even longer.

Best Answer

ugggh i hate those things

Best Answer

I had to do that three times. Slow motion fear Trickle n acting like uneasy a polarity race car driver talking to this red headed Aussie.. then I came out and his name was Earl Grey! How ghey is that!?!?!?

Best Answer