superficialife superficialife 22-25, F 11 Answers Oct 21, 2012 in Loss to Suicide

Fewer than 25% of suicides leave notes. Most are too distraught to write coherently or leave notes that cannot be understood. Few make the attempt. However, my Ex's mother left a note for her family. She just stated how much she loved her daughter, thanked her for all she had done recently for her, stated how much she loved her grandchildren. No mention of my Ex, but then she was angry at her for breaking up with me, and no mention of her other grandchildren. I found it interesting, but it just added more fuel to the inheritance issues. The note went into her suffering from her illnesses and how much shed missed her husband, who had passed away a few years prior. It was written just a few minutes before her suicide with a steady, calm hand. She had nice handwriting.

Best Answer

Wow, it's so crazy how one day a person can be here, and the next gone. How some lives get taken, and others take their own... hard things to deal with, tough struggles of existentialism....

Best Answer

It is odd. Took me a full year to really realize she wasn't there anymore. I used to drop in for tea, or get her old movies to watch, but I still catch myself thinking, "Oh... there's a movie she would love to see... ah.. no.. wait... that doesn't work anymore". She definitely lefty a void.

Best Answer

It said something about the 2012 campaign.

Best Answer

justin bieber

Best Answer

It starts Fourscore and seven years ago; and it ends Our boats beat against the tide.

Best Answer

I don't have a note, but i have a homemade CD, and on the jacket it says "get this to Bjork". As for the core issue - the guy just had a mental disorder and he let it get the best of him. There was no good reason.....

Best Answer

Yes. My brother. And the core issue was despair....as I believe probably is with most who commit suicide.

Best Answer

All is fair in Love and war. Know when to

fold em and walk away. Yhwh yhwh is the

ultimate solution.

Best of Luck,

(Drugs n stress was the reason... I've never

Known the test of the story)

Best Answer

There is a book, I've started so I'll finish. Quite educational about the different reasons people commit suicide, some examples of notes left. I sadly tried it once and there was no note, not everyone leaves a note.

Best Answer

What are some of the most common reasons that you find people do this?

Best Answer

Well main one is that they are in real pain, be it emotional or physical. Honestly it is a complicated subject, some do it for revenge to get back at someone who has hurt them. Others it is a cry for help. Can't really remember it all. Grief, lost a loved one, can't carry on alone. Many reasons. Terminal illness, want to control how they go.

Best Answer