Experience Project iOS Android Apps | Download EP for your Mobile Device
kpopgirllovekorea kpopgirllovekorea 26-30, F 6 Answers May 30, 2014 in Parenting & Family

Your Response


A lot of my family are Jehovah's Witnesses and they have a lot of similarities to Mormons. From what I've seen the best way to leave the church is just stop attending the meetings. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to tell your parents you're no longer a believer, you just have to do it. Most likely they will know anyway, or at least suspect it.

Best Answer

Just tell them. They'll get over it eventually.

Best Answer

Related Questions