hummingbird1970 hummingbird1970 36-40 4 Answers Nov 8, 2011

Immediately follow up whatever you have to say w/ a blow job. Never fails.

Best Answer

I think you got it backwards works better the other way for me!! At least then you get their attention first!! :)

Best Answer

I've never had any problem getting their attention. ;-)

Best Answer

you misunderstand the nature of feelings...<br />
you are not the cause of anothers feelings<br />
our feelings are the results of choices we make<br />
If you are speaking truth to your significant other...and they insist on choosing negative feelings thats their choice not yours...

Best Answer

Thank you so much for writing this it does make me look at it so differently! Actually does make sense I love it! &lt;3

Best Answer

get a stronger boyfriend?

Best Answer

good answer! but I am kinda partial to the one I have :) Just need him to not take my feelings so personal and apologize and learn from things he does that hurts......

Best Answer

Maybe my boyfriend and I are going on pretty well. Whats up?

Best Answer

just wish he would not take things so personally instead of just learning from it and not doing it again but it's been 4 days of living with him and not talking i am going crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I can laugh at myself just as well as the next guy but when it comes to my feelings and emotions I am sorry but don't find them funny :(

Best Answer

okay... Sounds like your stuck in a weird situation. How long have you been with him?

Best Answer

so right it is weird!! We actually dated for about 3 years ago and then broke up and I actually got married for 6 years recently divorced and reconnected with this guy and thought this time we were really understanding each other and were going to be more open but it isn't going any differently than the reasons I left the first time.... What an idiot huh??? I do love him though and I know he loves me but it's getting to a point I don't feel comfortable talking about my feelings and I feel a relationship should never get to that point :(

Best Answer

I am a new bee with my dude I have just been with him for like a month so hmmm. I would just be really open with him and say exactly what you told me. Tell him you do love him but you just want to let him know that he can always tell you anything

Best Answer

Thank you for the positive advice! I will do keep talking but hope I don't wind up pushing him away or driving either of us crazy!! :) Best of luck on your new relationship

Best Answer

haha dunka!!!! I think you can handle the insanity of guys though you sound pretty cool :D

Best Answer

Thanks! No choice if we want to have one around I guess or have to work with them!! :)

Best Answer