Vanessa16 Vanessa16 16-17, F 14 Answers Nov 8, 2011

It takes TIME. Stop communicating with him. Don't feed the feelings by reading old letters or whatever. Remind yourself WHY it's best that you stay out of the relationship. Keep reminding yourself, even if it takes a thousand repetitions.<br />
Distance and time are the most effective. It won't happen overnight, but it will happen.

Best Answer

There's only about a million other guys out there...pick one and forget about the dude. :)

Best Answer

so tell me more cause it looks like yu didnt finish your question becvause im not getting what your trying to say.. like whats the rest of your question maybe i can help and give you advice because im good at these boy solutions?

Best Answer

Start seeing other people?

Best Answer

you can not tell your heart what to do If you love him you love him your heart has a mind of its own sweetheart but that doesn't mean you have to not listen to what your head is saying

Best Answer

Keep yourself busy. There's a lot of fish in the sea. There's another bus every 5 minutes. As for keeping busy, by the way, you might consider working on your skills and manner of communication. Nothing wrong with using your intelligence in a practical way. You might find yourself surrounded by more intelligent people in doing so. They may well include persons of lesser character -- maintain no illusions in that regard, please ! Still, you may find the discourse more satisfying and engaging. At any rate, you may remember this: they're all dogs. Another lovable son of a ***** easier to meet than your presently perceive.

Best Answer

get under a new one :D<br />
jk that's whoreish advice..<br />
it takes time, it took me three years to get over this guy in high school who i thought was going to be my one and only but he really was an *******..<br />
but even when he was mean, i still loved him.<br />
i didn't believe my friends when they told me he wasn't the right kind of guy for me and a lot of people from school would ask what i saw in him.. <br />
finally i met someone who treated me the way i was always supposed to be treated and the guy i had been pining over suddenly wanted me :/ <br />
i won't lie and say i don't think about him from time to time, but i'm telling you the truth that i hope to never see him again. he has become irrelevant to me, and one day the guy you're talking about will be irrelevant to you.

Best Answer

i had a crush before i couldn't talk to her because i have a hard time talking to teenagers but it kept on getting worse and time heals all wounds.

Best Answer

Get busy... fill your mind with something else...

Best Answer

ive tried that already didnt work i would forget him for 2 hours then think of him bc hed send me a text message DX

Best Answer

If you really want to forget him you need to cut off all his ways to communicate with you... that may mean changing your number... blocking on social media.. etc...

Best Answer