Oh no no no....its all perfectly clear to me...submit and obey or burn and die.

Best Answer

Which Christian denomination has the full truth?

Best Answer

None has the monopoly. Period

Best Answer

the church that speaks the truth about God. there are some churches out there that focuses of religion and practice ritualism.. i see why there is so much confusion.. pray that God may lead you to a church where you will learn all about him.. i wouldn't settle for anything else.

Best Answer

Thanks. But what is wrong with focusing on religion? Isn't religion about living out the Gospels? And why is practicing ritualism wrong?

Best Answer

When we worship Him, God wants to move us in the Spirit. He probably will have a little trouble moving us if we are stuck practicing a worship routine..sometimes it bothers me when people ask whats my religion.. i say Christianity.. but they see it as religion which is ok, i guess. but the truth is relationship.. That's what God wants with us.. Hope I helped ")

Best Answer

I'm a bit confused about Adam and Eve. Were they for real? If so, what about dinosaurs? Or is it some sort of allegory for original sin or something?

Best Answer

Many Christains take the Bible literally; I don't. I believe in the teachings of Christ

Best Answer

i believe before any one reads the bible they've got to pray to the lord for wisdom and understanding.. it is said. read in spirit and truth not with a carnal mind..

Best Answer

Carnal mind? Read as you wish-or not-I'll chat Christ up with anyone who wants and leave alone anyone who doesn't. Peace to all

Best Answer

please clear my confusion as to why u think you are qualified to guide me

Best Answer

Where can I get the words to the song the 144,000 marching into heaven sing? REV 14: 1 - 5

Best Answer

I believe the teachings of Christ- not what man has done to many of them

Best Answer

I don't get why God needed a blood sacrifice when men who were created sinful, sin.<br />
The trinity is difficult at best.<br />
My personal nemesis is the King Saul story. Saul seems to me to be a guy who was not at first self-aggrandizing, not looking to be king. When his royalty was to be pronounced, he was hiding among the baskets. He was ill-suited to the job of being king, and God had to know this. Surely God wanted him to fail so that the Israelites would see that their desire for an earthly king was misplaced. But it seems to me God mistreated Saul more than was warranted. He told Saul that he had failed early in his reign, but had him continue on the throne for many more years. He sent an evil spirit to trouble him.<br />
Saul seems like me: a guy who makes decisions when it seems no one else will, and is punished for being the wrong guy. Why would God pick the wrong guy and then punish him? Lots that seems not fair in OT -- yeah, I know the fair vs just argument. I still don't have to like it,.

Best Answer

The blood sacrifice is so man could understand the magnitude of the sacrifice. The trinity is a leap of faith-I cannot explain it to any satisfaction.Saul is pre- Jesus

Best Answer

Who was Jesus praying to?

Best Answer

God the Father

Best Answer

Jesus often prayed to his father. (GOD) Just like we all ought to pray to Jesus for guidance and strength.. He is our Lord and we aren't able to fight the enemy of this world on our own.. We need to keep in mind the Jesus died for us and loves us all very much to loose any of us because of our ignorance.. not speaking to u specifically but in general. The bible is a tool that each one of us need. not want but NEED to keep us from confusion of this world..

Best Answer

In my humble opinion this is not to preclude all other religions as a path to God- including those that reject Jesus as their path-Jesus is not everyone's road to salvation or comfort

Best Answer

This world isn't confusing. Jesus praying to himself is confusing.

Best Answer