angelsandcats angelsandcats 16-17, F 18 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Books

I can't recommend the Night Angel Trilogy by Brent Weeks enough. It's one of my favorites and he's a great author. Really refreshing and exciting and I love every character in it. I didn't put down 'The Way of Shadow' the first book until I finished it and a by the end of the week I had read the other 2 books and had started over. It can be dark, but it's worth it and a great read and I love it and can go on for a while.

Best Answer

I'm rereading a book called "Commitment Hour" by James Alan Gardner because it's just so good. It's a scifi book about a civilization in the far future in which everyone changes sex every year until their 20, when they have to choose one sex to be for the rest of their lives. The culture of it is primitive and superstitious. It's message is about society expecting us to deny essential parts of ourselves to be accepted.

Best Answer

Oh wow this sounds amazing!

Best Answer

I'm really into fiction. The books I've enjoyed recently are: Seed by Ahlborn, Ania. Jimmy by Malmborg, William. Winter's Bone by Woodrell, Daniel. Sandman Slim by Kadrey, Richard (He's got an entire series of them). Horns by Hill, Joe. Ain't No Sunshine by DuBois, Leslie.

Best Answer

Salems lot is very good by stephen king:)

Best Answer

Uw yes I heard he is a really good writer and his stories are scary!

Best Answer

You should try Speaks The Nightbird by Robert McCammon. It's set at the close of the 17th century in America, the New World then, and it's a historical thriller about witch burning. It's going to get you hooked for sure, and you'll probably end up falling in love with Matthew Corbett (I am practically married to him!). It's a huge book though, nearly 800 pages long, so I suggest you read it when you have some time in hand, because you won't want to put it down once you start :).

Best Answer

Ok, I have my literature degree and have probably read over a million books in my life. But once of the best I have ever read is PILLARS OF THE EARTH by Ken Follett

Best Answer

"The book of secrets" by Osho

Best Answer

" Wherever Nina lies " <br />
or " Dont bl<x>ink " by James Patterson

Best Answer

Faerie Queene by Edmund Spenser.

Best Answer

You should definitely try the clockwork angel

Best Answer

That sounds familiar? Whats it about?

Best Answer

look that up on google :3

Best Answer

Anything by Dan Brown

Best Answer

Try "Gone Girl".

Best Answer

What subjects do you like?

Best Answer

well I kind of like action and stuff. Like Harry potter and Hunger games seemed really interesting and things sort of like that?

Best Answer

Try Anne Rice's "Interview with a Vampire". I also recommend Stephen King's "The Dome". It's a massive book-- some 800 pages-- about a tiny town that is enclosed by an invisible dome.

Best Answer

Alright thank you :D I'm actually a really big fan of the movie interview with a vampire and have read "Lestat" before

Best Answer

the secrets of the immortal nicholas flamel series by michael scott

Best Answer