kiki1956 kiki1956 56-60, F 11 Answers Mar 29, 2012

Split pea soup? Mac and cheese with diced ham? Diced ham and cheese omelette? Ham bits and stir fried oriental veggies over rice or Ramen noodles? (Use the "Oriental" flavor ramen noodle soup pack and use the little floring pack in the pan when you stir fry.) Ham and cheese melt sandwich?

Best Answer

What is split pea soup? Whats in that besides peas? Sounds interesting.

Best Answer

We used dried split peas, they have to be soaked or boiled to rehydrate them. In a small crock pot I usually use a cup or so of the dried peas, one diced carrot, a diced onion, and pieces of ham and fill the pot with water. I slow cook it until the peas are soft (usually several hours unless you've pre-boiled the peas to softness), then run in through a blender or food processor to blend everything into a smooth, thick soup. Salt and pepper to taste.

Best Answer

Sounds yummy! I will try that! Thanks!

Best Answer

ham hash yummmmmmm fry it with onions potatoes and a egg

Best Answer

My mom used to do that.. Heck yeah!

Best Answer

Dice it up in shells and cheese.<br />
Makes great sandwiches<br />
Tastes great with cooked cabbage<br />
Put it in scalloped potatoes<br />
Also tastes great with a sweet and sour sauce

Best Answer

Ham salad for sandwiches

Best Answer

western omelettes

Best Answer

omellets------------with cheese

Best Answer

Cut it up small steam veggies, 5 minute white rice, broiled salmon. Mix Richard veggies then place salmon I'm top

Best Answer

Pinto beans. Buy the bag and soak them for eight hours and cook. More protein then the ham.

Best Answer

Scalloped potatoes & ham is good, my mom used to make it, but I don't have recipe.

Best Answer