1. Don't multi-task. Focus on one thing at a time.<br />
2. Pick an environment area that you feel most focus or feel a good vibe studying. Even at the oddest area. Usually the Library is good.<br />
3. Make a 'to do list' of your priorities.<br />
4. Limit distractions<br />
5. Take breaks between study hours.

Best Answer

Give yourself a time limit that you will complete a task. Like for 30 minutes I will work on such and such. I will not get up or do anything else. If you don't complete the task then get up stretch and give yourself 15 minutes more.

Best Answer

RITALIN

Best Answer

I already take that medicine!

Best Answer

Umm, hmm, idk I don't even have those disorders and I can't stay focused for my life! So maybe don't try so hard to not be distracted..? Sometimes that's what i do. I play music and turn on the tv when I'm working and it actually helps me stay on task..weird reverse type thing but it works for me.

Best Answer

I think vitamin B12 REALLY helps. I haven't been able to focus much lately, and I've noticed I haven't been taking my B12 lately either.

Best Answer

I though Aspergers helped with keeping focused?<br />
My friend has it and he says that it makes monotonous tasks seem fun because he never gets bored etc.

Best Answer

It can, but for me, only with things I find fun! Combined with A.D.D. , it makes for an ultimate distraction!

Best Answer

A planner.. a chart.. stop watch.. feedback and redirection from others

Best Answer