Bury a frog under a full moon.

Best Answer

time, after you bury a frog under a full moon

Best Answer

I have always felt it's the steam from the Chicken Soup that helps clear your lungs. I'm off to the store for some Onions. I like a hearty Onion Soup. Gives me some WAY powerful gas, but it helps push it through.

Best Answer

Yes ive a recipe for chicken soup that my nan used to make that really works<br />
Ingredients. In a large pot add a whole chicken, when chicken has boiled take out of pot and cut up into cubes back to pot, add white boiled rice, sweetcorn, mushrooms, garlic and whole leek chopped {or chives} Add Parsely to garnish

Best Answer

Chicken soup makes it feel better, too.

Best Answer

oddly enough mild exercise and a dark beer before bed make me feel better as long as there's no tummy issue

Best Answer

Ugh... beer sounds terrible. Might try it though.

Best Answer

try warm chicken broth with a lot of grated fresh ginger and a touch of red pepper and soy sauce then. It has a very cleansing effect in the nose, throat, and chest. A room temperature bear is just easier. You might try one of the sweeter berry beers if you're not a fan of beer in general. You can also mix the beer with a little bit of orange juice.

Best Answer

My patent hot toddy method speeds up cold recovery very well! Slice a large lemon (or two limes if you like) and squeeze the juice of another into a pan, chop up a chunk (thats however much you like) of fresh ginger into the pan too; add two large glasses worth of lemonade into it, and a large dash (or even two) of whiskey. SImmer till bubbling then leave an hour then reheat and drink. It will be a bit nippy on a sore throat between the whiskey and ginger but trust me on this one!

Best Answer

well, i don't know about the other stuff....but I second the ginger, especially if your tummy is a little off

Best Answer

There is no way to get rid of a cold. Only to bolster your immune system and sequester yourself until the virus has run it's course. You need to rest, if you get extra sleep for seven days straight, keep hydrated and take it easy on yourself, like don't exercise too much or work too hard while your body is trying to heal itself, and keep giving it the extra c, b12, and eat fresh fruit. Go with a light protein, don't overdo the carbs, stay away from all nonfruit sugars. You'll feel better much faster, and this will give your immune system a great boost to keep you healthy. As an added antiviral boost to your immune system, swab your ear canals with diluted apple cider vinegar. Do not pour it in your ear, just swab the canal. You can also make sure you ingest about 1/8 cup of apple cider vinegar every day. It's great on salads, sandwiches.

Best Answer

Just lots of what you're already taking to be honest. But you can try burying the frog under a full moon, now I've never tried it, but if I were to do something like that I would go ahead and do that naked in order to get the full effect of the spell. I think you have to be naked for those type of spells to work.

Best Answer

Hmmm... I live in Montana and it's frozen outside so I don't know that sounds like being naked outside might make me sicker.

Best Answer

lol I see your point.

Best Answer

anti allergy pills

Best Answer

Zicam. it works.

Best Answer