One mans trash is another mans treasure.
calicuz calicuz 41-45, M 15 Answers Jan 4, 2012

There is underwater life in Antartica below the ice. They found that there is thriving population of sea creatures under the ice. The only reason they can stand it is there are places that have these hot spots where there are hot gases coming out of the earth that are putting out temps of 756 degress. It warms up the water under the ice at the bottom of the ocean. There is no light down there so all the octopus, crabs and fish are enjoying a tropical enviroment under the ice caps.

Best Answer

I've heard about this, I'm still wondering how these animals are not being cooked alive, so to speak.

Best Answer

The hot water hits the freezing water so as you get farther away from the souce of heat the better the temps get. I am sure there are areas that are 72 degrees if you are hundreds of feet away from the source of the super hot gasses.

Best Answer

I see, so these animals are not living right at the source. Got it.

Best Answer

Can't live where it is that hot but move away and you will have all kinds of temps for what ever that fish wants.

Best Answer

2 and 2 is 4, Carson City is the capitol of Nevada, the gestation period of an elephant is 22 months, many hands make light work, Shaun Cassidy's favourite colour is blue, Bob Bell was the original Bozo the Clown, Ryne Sandberg played second ba<x>se for the Cubs and had a batting slump between the middle of the first half of the season and it ended a few games after the all star game...every year, Bill Veeck invented the exploding scoreboard for the White Sox and his wife's name was Virginia, Chicago was dubbed the windy city because of the windy politicians from a political convention-I think in the late 1920s...not from the 80 mile an hour winds in between buildings, the euphemism is card sharp...not card shark.

Best Answer

Shaun Cassidy's favorite color is Blue? Really??!!!!!! I had heard about the Windy City not being named because of the high winds. The "card sharp" one though.... I had no idea. Good stuff.

Best Answer

No! It might fire your imagination!

Best Answer

That's the whole idea..... lol....

Best Answer

There is more than one god than the Christian, god but the Christian god is known as the god of everything, all other known gods are gods of things, such as gods of war, gods of the sea etc.

Best Answer

Yes, "God" is the creator of the universe and all the other gods are caretakers of their "particular".

Best Answer

The sun always shines if you travel fast enough

Best Answer

That is true.

Best Answer

You came to the right place. I have a cornucopia of it

Best Answer

Well, lay it on me sista!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

you are on the correct site for that.

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!! Aint it though?

Best Answer

blalalalalalalalalalalllaalalalal lalallala bgla bleighijdjdjddk dlaldlaldldladlladlanviuio;jnjvjkduzhrysz,,mvbnzgzmbvbfbvvcnhzhnfhjhfhdjhnfkjgofpohjhdnfvm.fn hfhkshvxfhdhbfhdfgdjfhfjhfjhjhvkhkdhjhsfh hhvjsgdhgjh vhfhdshfhdfhdkfdmfmfmmfmmmndf jjkfkfldfpwqpowkherhrhrhryerabyurghfyrhgyu3yeu9282uqi2i9ieifhyyr7y3rrhtrhgvheau84uru84yuhrfhybuvyh4uhfuvvjerhuyf4r8uyrhdffffffff

Best Answer

*puts left arm under right elbow, puts hand on chin and nods* Hmmm...... ya don't say.

Best Answer

1.some snakes(pit vipers) give live birth....I told someone this recently and they made me feel like a child and made fun of me,silly person<br />
2.platypuses are the only mammalia that lays eggs,also the only poisons mammal

Best Answer

"1": Amazing, I had no idea.
"2": I had no idea they were poisonous.

Best Answer

I'm full of odd info...nice question :)

Best Answer

Thanks. ;)

Best Answer