There is underwater life in Antartica below the ice. They found that there is thriving population of sea creatures under the ice. The only reason they can stand it is there are places that have these hot spots where there are hot gases coming out of the earth that are putting out temps of 756 degress. It warms up the water under the ice at the bottom of the ocean. There is no light down there so all the octopus, crabs and fish are enjoying a tropical enviroment under the ice caps.

Best Answer

I've heard about this, I'm still wondering how these animals are not being cooked alive, so to speak.

Best Answer

The hot water hits the freezing water so as you get farther away from the souce of heat the better the temps get. I am sure there are areas that are 72 degrees if you are hundreds of feet away from the source of the super hot gasses.

Best Answer

I see, so these animals are not living right at the source. Got it.

Best Answer

Can't live where it is that hot but move away and you will have all kinds of temps for what ever that fish wants.

Best Answer

No! It might fire your imagination!

Best Answer

That's the whole idea..... lol....

Best Answer

There is more than one god than the Christian, god but the Christian god is known as the god of everything, all other known gods are gods of things, such as gods of war, gods of the sea etc.

Best Answer

Yes, "God" is the creator of the universe and all the other gods are caretakers of their "particular".

Best Answer

The sun always shines if you travel fast enough

Best Answer

That is true.

Best Answer

You came to the right place. I have a cornucopia of it

Best Answer

Well, lay it on me sista!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

you are on the correct site for that.

Best Answer

LOL!!!!!!!! Aint it though?

Best Answer

1.some snakes(pit vipers) give live birth....I told someone this recently and they made me feel like a child and made fun of me,silly person<br />
2.platypuses are the only mammalia that lays eggs,also the only poisons mammal

Best Answer

"1": Amazing, I had no idea.
"2": I had no idea they were poisonous.

Best Answer

I'm full of odd info...nice question :)

Best Answer

Thanks. ;)

Best Answer

well if you could use it that makes it not useless XD (information broker 101 XD , no info is useless )

Best Answer