caseygrace01 caseygrace01 16-17, F 9 Answers Feb 14 in Dating & Relationships

can i have a strand of your hair? <br />
lmaooo pick up lines always come off as corny i only use them if i want to make a girl laugh but then again sometimes they come of as akwuard

Best Answer

I have a couple that have at least gotten a laugh and a number, but overall they usually are bad and cheesy. Honesty works best, like "you have a great fashion sense! That outfit is perfect!"

Best Answer

There all bad. They only get good if your smashed. Lol

Best Answer

I have skittles in my mouth. wanna taste the rainbow? Do you have 25 cents? (no) I just wanted to tell god that i found one of his angels. Did you just see that? (no) oh you must've missed the sparkle i missed in your eyes. I HAVE MORE BUT I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER THEM.

Best Answer

Cheesy ~ May I invite you to a wine and cheese tasting?<br />
Not cheesy ~ May I invite you to a chicken and cream tasting?

Best Answer

Would you like to *** fishing?

Best Answer

and NO ~ it's nothing to do with worms!

Best Answer

Pick up lines are so insincere. People fall for them, get used, and wonder why.

Best Answer

Your a tad young for pick up lines yes?

Best Answer

oh no not for me! With today being Valentine's day, my Spanish teacher gave us a sheet with pick-up lines in Spanish along with their English translations. And the also asked us whether we thought they were good, bad, or cheesy. All of them were the latter. It just got me thinking whether there were any genuinely good pick-up lines.

Best Answer

Ok just for laughs il give you my best one... its a little rude..
I wave to a girl from across the room to come over..
When she arrives i say : i just made you *** with one hand, imagine what i can do with two... :)

Best Answer

ohmygoodness I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head haha

Best Answer