A line of hearts in the area where you did it, so if you ever get the idea to do it again you'll remember to love yourself instead.

Best Answer

Your tattoo reason is as personal as the reason that you started harming yourself. You can't look to others for it. Imagine what inspires you, what your passions are, what you love about yourself

Best Answer

perfectly said, EMorgan.

Best Answer

I don't like tatoo's and can't condone getting one.. but I think anyone thinking of self harm would think twice if they went to slice their wrists and saw a rattlensake with the caption, "Don't tread on me."

Best Answer

i have "our greatest failure lies in giving up" with birds flying away from it, on my thigh over my scars. for me it is a reminder to not give up and the birds represent freedom from the burdens of self harm and depression

Best Answer

I got a tattoo after I was clean from self harm for a year. I was looking on google images and I typed in broken barcode just to look, and I found one I loved. it was a barcode that had a hole in the middle of it and underneath it said freedom. and I now have that very picture tattooed on my upper leg. I broke out of the urge to cut. I also have a tattoo of the orange awareness ribbon (for self injury/suicide) an it says I will be strong in portuguese.. whatever you wanna get has to be true to you, it can't be something someone else wants. people question my tattoo a lot, but I've also had random strangers at water parks come up and tell me my tattoos are inspiring and they thank me for it.. I hope I helped.. (:

Best Answer

A cartoon band-aid on your thigh or arm, wherever you did your cutting, assuming you did some cutting... even if you didn't do any cutting.

Best Answer

razor blade with a no symbol (the circle with a diagonal line) over it.<br />
agree that near the wrist would be a good place.

Best Answer

Yeah .. what ever your affliction may have been put it under your over...coming of such... like a cryptoquip.

Best Answer