I suffer from this and its been goin on since my early teens..., which has stopped me from sleeping during the day. Even if i've been working a double shift night before and finished at 8 am. I WILL NOT sleep till after 7.30 pm. But today I couldn't keep my eyes open so I had a wee doze...and yes it happened again...(Grrr...)...been dying to ask people but always forget. Till now....
FynnEmerald FynnEmerald 31-35, F 4 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Health

OMG YES!! I only have nightmares (or any kind of dream) during daytime naps! Wtf is up with that?

Best Answer

I know right?? Can be a massive kill joy when you wake up...Gotta say though im glad to know now im not the only one lol...I also dont particularly like the horrible sick feeling I get when I wake from it..but there is a nice relief when you realise it was just a dream.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Control your dreams, control your nightmares, think outside of the box, think of fighting what is causing your nightmare, fight back and win! it is your dreams fight the bad ones.

Best Answer