that sucks. just stay away. come home to sleep and bathe. find a new surrounding that helped me when my roommates prior started treating me like the outcast.

Best Answer

Depends on how reasonable they are. Sometimes if you sit them down and talk it works other times it's best to move out

Best Answer

Tried that several times and things only got worse.

Best Answer

Strange you're stuck in a dorm with so many people. Back when I was in school only ever had one roommate. Makes dealing with disagreements a whole lot more managable

Best Answer

yeah but we live in apartment style dorms

Best Answer

I'd say do whatever it takes. There's no substitute for peace of mind

Best Answer

Request a transfer! That's a nightmare! Do you have a dorm supervisor you can petition to mediate if you can't get transferred? I'd request that they intervene on your behalf.

Best Answer

I'm talking to housing in the morning(when sun comes up) about switching dorms at end of semester. I love this builidng because it's so close to my classes and I get along quite well with the people who live in our building. Three of the roommates are graduating at sememster but one isn't. And even though i love her to death I can't do it anymore.

Best Answer