some points in the dream i dreampt we buried my cat, and me and my family was looking for him cus we 4t we buried a similar looking cat. then i woke up thinking my cat was still alive and 4 a split 2n i was happy until reality set in :'( then remembered he had died and i did bury him. in the meteor dream. i was out back door and look at sky and saw 3 moons so shouted family and sed that ent the moon that is the moon them 2 are astoroids, they broke up n with a bright flash we ran in then they started hitting the ground causing fires around the house,,,,,,ofcourse i new i wouldnt get serious answers what was i thinking?
allan1311 allan1311 22-25, M 4 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in Dreams

visit dreammoods.com

Best Answer

When I was about four, every night I'd have a reoccurring dream that I was in a bathtub with a HUGE silver showerhead. I'd usually be in a red room in my grandparents' house in Florida.

Best Answer

You have been watching to much TV.

Best Answer

don watch tv lol

Best Answer

Are you taking Chantix to stop smoking? When I used it I had some funky dreams...

Best Answer

nah im not gnna stop smoking

Best Answer

Chantix really does work, but you are going to get some F'd up dreams from it too. LOL

Best Answer