I recently took an organizational behavior class (how humans interact within an organization on individual group and organizational levels). In that class when we covered this topic after a simple in class experiment we showed that a combination of both effective rewards AND effective punishments is more effective than either alone to modify behavior.My view of humanity has always been that humans are not intrinsically good, or evil, we just are. I believe that within all of us there is potential for both good and evil, we simply choose which of these two is expressed. As for the best method to "make a good person" I think teaching at a very young age the importance of both personal and social responsibility, instilling those ideals as early as possible is best.

Best Answer

your so confused on the issue that i can only hope you don't hurt yourself.....much less the people you deal with - till you figure it out.........shheeesshhh......

Best Answer