and you have to relearn or reteach your brain how to react when you turn your head. I just had my first attack in over five years. what triggers it for you. I wish i could get back to normal. i can't even turn my head to one side or the other when i am sleeping without my world spinning.
violet1698 violet1698 31-35, F 5 Answers Dec 7, 2012 in Health

I had it as a side effect to particular medication . . . .lucky for me all I did was stop taking it . . . if you haven't already done so . . . see your doctor . . .

Best Answer

i am going tomorrow because i need a note from a doctor per company policy when someone is absent from work 3 days or more. all i have been taking is over the counter dramamine, sea sickness pills. I was hoping to get something stronger since it hasn't gone away completely.

Best Answer

glad you have an appointment . . . vertigo is dangerous . . . I hope you stay safe . . . take care . . . and good luck . . .

Best Answer

yeah i do. i haven't had any lately though.

Best Answer

i wish i could say the same.

Best Answer

My mother does...it's concerning, there isn't any cure for it...or treatments. It's really sporadic and doesn't happen often but when it does it's like taking a dive in a whirlpool of nausea.

Best Answer

it started again on tuesday morning. i have been taking seasick pills but it only helps a little. everyonce in a while i still feel it. my grandmother has it so bad she has to take pills daily or by noon she will be very bad. my mom also gets it she says reading a lot triggers it for her. all i know is that i woke up at 2 am on tuesday felt that i fell asleep on my arm and turned over and there it was full blown like i was on the teacups at disneyland.

Best Answer