Hi there, my experiences are similar to previous poster: a lightheaded out if body feeling coupled with staring into space. Most times i will not talk and afterwards i am so tired i need to lie down.

Best Answer

I have temporal lobe epilepsy but I have "absence seizures," or simple partial seizures where everything is kind of warped and you feel a strange kind of high I also get déjà vu, a feeling of familiarity, certain smells or scenes can sometimes can bring it on. It's so hard to explain. I've only ever had one tonic clonic.<br />
I'm supposed to have brain surgery, but I don't want to risk anything so i'll just live with it and take my meds. The meds are worse than the seizures sometimes, I think. The high is so weird, it's almost enjoyable and you want to bring it on, I know some children purposely wave their hands in front of their faces to bring the seizures on because it feels euphoric. However, strobe lights and quick flashes and so on dont bring on seizures for me. It's just kind of random.

Best Answer

thats interesting, my neurologist thinks that i have it from a recent eeg. I have been diagnosed with bipolar type two, but the medications for it apparently bring down he seizure threshold. I have euphoric feelings, but i believe them to be mania, thank you:)

Best Answer

My brother has grand mal seizures, its unknown where they start, its believed that they start in more than one place, he collapses on the ground into a fit, he dosent remember anything about it so thats a blessing for him, but its terrible for those watching

Best Answer