PhybieRaslen PhybieRaslen 31-35, F 4 Answers Apr 18, 2013 in Food

I make fresh juices quite often. I needed something more heavy-duty than the Walmart juicer I had because I often juice raw beets, they are very dense and much harder to juice than carrots or fruits. I have a stainless steel Jack La Lane juicer purchased from Target. Very happy with it.

Best Answer

Not talking about a juicer... but we bought something of which I was HIGHLY skeptical, but my wife bought it and it is great: Google "Yonanas". You have to freeze the fruit for it to work, but it DOES come out like fruit ice cream. The main ingredient is bananas, but we've used frozen mixed fruit, berries, etc. The one down thing is you have to keep the fruit frozen for it to work, so if you run out of frozen fruit you have to wait. But we've started buying the overly-ripe bananas, let them get a little more ripe, the peel, cut in half and freeze. You would NEVER think you were eating 100% fruit. Great product! And, no, I don't work for Yonanas.

Best Answer

I do, but I only use a centrifugal juicer. They're cheaper, but aren't the best for leafy greens. I use mine mostly for fruits, so it's ok. But if you want to get the best juicer for leafy greens you should get the Green Machine. It's quite expensive, but from what I hear it's the best

Best Answer