BINDI1328 BINDI1328 22-25, F 11 Answers Jul 2, 2012

some here in Washington but sorry not in england, but we are not just getting ready for this year but all the years.......have to enjoy the woods,nature, and be a fan of growing your own food and living free

Best Answer

I don't know about the UK, but the US we have the "intentional communities" website that lists everything imaginable.

Best Answer

Nope. But I know how well Y2K went over with the anxiety and fearful people

Best Answer

Yeah, It's called school and work. Get an education and get a job, and you will survive 2012.<br />
Also, if the world is going to end (herpderp), then the world will not sustain life, ergo... A survival community is POINTLESS. <br />
If you are into this New World Order, Illuminati stuff, then realise that when the history channel says that 2012 is real, then a conspiracy theorist should automatically distrust the theory as it has become mainstream.

Best Answer

I know one! the one I funded! it's called 'allmymoneysforkrasparov'... google us!

Best Answer

The elite

Best Answer