some here in Washington but sorry not in england, but we are not just getting ready for this year but all the years.......have to enjoy the woods,nature, and be a fan of growing your own food and living free

Best Answer

I don't know about the UK, but the US we have the "intentional communities" website that lists everything imaginable.

Best Answer

Nope. But I know how well Y2K went over with the anxiety and fearful people

Best Answer

Yeah, It's called school and work. Get an education and get a job, and you will survive 2012.<br />
Also, if the world is going to end (herpderp), then the world will not sustain life, ergo... A survival community is POINTLESS. <br />
If you are into this New World Order, Illuminati stuff, then realise that when the history channel says that 2012 is real, then a conspiracy theorist should automatically distrust the theory as it has become mainstream.

Best Answer

I know one! the one I funded! it's called 'allmymoneysforkrasparov'... google us!

Best Answer

The elite

Best Answer